The Journal of Comparative Studies and International Education (JCSIE) is a quarterly peer-reviewed publication that aims to provide scholars, practitioners, professors, administrators, decision makers, policy makers, and other interested stakeholders with an innovative, interdisciplinary, cross-sectorial, cross-cultural and high quality platform for publication and dissemination of original research, conceptual and theoretical frameworks, findings from fields observations, and innovative practices in comparative studies, comparative and international education, global education, glocal education, and transnational education.
The JCSIE is a multi- and interdisciplinary journal that prioritizes manuscripts and book reviews that are global, glocal, international and/or comparative in nature. Common themes include, but are not limited to:
- International issues and practices in comparative studies
- Comparative and international education
- Interdisciplinary comparative studies
- Educational issues in different countries
- Global education and glocal education
- Global citizenship education and glocal sustainability education
- Global, international, and transcultural leadership
- Cross-cultural, intercultural, and intercultural education and learning
- Transnational education and transcultural learning
- Comparative and international educational leadership
- Comparative and international higher education
- Global and international studies
- International education development
- Cross-national education and international students
- International issues and practices on education and technology
- Internationalization in education
- International human resource development
- Sociological, policy and political studies of international education
- Community education in national and international contexts
- International vocational education and employability
- Leadership in international adult and continuing education
- Educational programs in various countries and settings
Statement on Ethics
The Journal of Comparative Studies and International Education (JCSIE, Print ISSN 2640-2076 & Online ISSN 2640-2084) is dedicated to follow best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and the Editorial Board of this journal does not tolerate plagiarism in any form. Authors submitting articles to the The Journal of Comparative Studies and International Education affirm that manuscript contents are original.
As such, this journal follows the COPE Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editor, the Code of Conduct for Publishers and the APA Practices and Responsible Authorship.
Editors evaluate submitted manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit (importance, originality, study’s validity, clarity) and its relevance to the journal’s scope, without regard to the authors’ race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, citizenship, religious belief, political philosophy or institutional affiliation. Decisions to edit and publish are not determined by the policies of governments or any other agencies outside of the journal itself. The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the entire editorial content of the journal and the timing of publication of that content.
Editors, authors, and reviewers will also adhere to the JCSIE submission Submission guidelines.
Access to journal content
The publisher is committed to the permanent availability and preservation of scholarly research and ensures accessibility by partnering with organizations and maintaining our own digital archive. The JCSIEl is an open-access journal.
The Journal of Comparative Studies and International Education is abstracted and indexed in:
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Academic Resource Index
- IJI Factor Indexing
- Scientific Journal Impact Factor
- Scientific Indexing Services
- Google Scholar
- Erih Plus